extempore ....CLASSES IV , V , VI
ZERO PERIOD ACTIVITY
An extempore speech is an impromptu speech which the student is required to make on a topic given then and there....the students are provided with about a minute or so to organize his/her thoughts before speaking...sometimes they will start speaking as soon the topic is given.
Extempore tests the students on the following:-
- Ability to think on the feet
- Analysis of the topic and identification of the issue to be addressed
- Idea generation
- Prioritization and sequencing displaying logical thinking
- Ability to connect with the panel
- Communication skills
- Overall presentation skills-body language, confidence, poise, composure etc.
TOPIC - DO CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE..